Like you, we are regularly challenged.
We challenge ourselves, and each other especially when things get tough. This is to ensure that we don’t lose sight of our vision of #makingagedcarebetter and playing an essential part in shaping the future of a world-class aged care industry.
Please find 5 priority brand tips from our Chief Marketing Officer, Amanda Jones.
(1) Communicate, Communicate, Communicate. Coordinate your communication messages with your Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Teams and provide regular communication to your staff, residents and clients, families and friends and in the communities you serve as a priority. Reminder that you don’t need to know all of the answers – all of the time! Please rely on credible resources to support your messaging.
(2) Assess and audit all of your “in-market” marketing, promotion and communication collateral. Consider marketing activity that you may need to pause. Review your messaging to ensure sensitive to the needs of your target audience and current sentiment.
(3) Don’t ‘hijack’ the cause. That is, don’t try and use mainstream media messages as a cheap marketing ploy.
(4) Review online sentiment and offline conversations so you can respond accordingly. How are people feeling and importantly how are they expressing their concerns or fears? What are they having trouble solving?
(5) Focus on your organisations approach to customer service and a customer experience that is based on (even more) empathy and kindness. Support your word of mouth and referral channels as a priority with time and patience.