Register today to improve the consumer experience across the admissions process with a focus on conversion for better occupancy rates. This course is for team members involved in the admissions process from the initial enquiry to day of admission e.g. care managers, facility managers, call centre, reception, consumer relations, marketing and business development teams.
- 100% online
- 12 CPD points
- 4 Learning Blocks
Why should you attend?
Learn about your role and responsibilities in relation to the admissions process, pipeline management, facility funding, and occupancy. Improve your understanding of today’s consumer and how to build better customer relationships to improve conversion.
CPD Points: 12
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a basic knowledge of the admissions process in residential aged care.
What will I learn?
- Understand how aged care is funded, the fee structure and support classifications
- Learn how to conduct a prospect needs assessment and evaluate ‘the fit’ for your organisation
- Recognise different care and financial situations and support the consumer in the decision-making process
- Understand today’s consumer and key components to developing consumer engagement for pipeline management
- Apply sales methodology for engaging prospects in sales discussions and tours
- Analyse your organisation’s value proposition against buying motivators in a competitive market
- Apply sales methodology for closing sales in shortlist management
And let’s break down the days for you:
- Day 1: Financial context of admissions
- Day 2: Admissions process and consumer engagement
- Day 3: Supporting the consumer journey
- Day 4: Building consumer relationships
How much is this course?
$795 + GST per person.
Join us on the following dates and times:
Day 1 – Thursday 24th September from 2:30pm to 5:30pm AEST
Day 2 – Friday 25th September from 2:30pm to 5:30pm AEST
Day 3 – Thursday 1st October from 2:30pm to 5:30pm AEST
Day 4 – Friday 2nd October from 2:30pm to 5:30pm AEST