The world is changing or has it already changed?
#socialdistancing and #isolation should not mean the end of social connections. As the situation for COVID-19 continues to evolve, organisations must work quickly to adapt.
More than ever, we understand the importance of communication whilst working remotely and productively. Being primarily a technology company, we were well-equipped and fortunate to move 100% online in a matter of hours, not days.
Our transformation has been seamless with:
- Teams connecting and collaborating daily via our chat channels and virtual meetings
- Remotely connecting with clients and frequently checking in via phone or email and social media
- Our client communication is treated with the utmost priority and issues and enquiries are resolved as quickly as possible
- Out IT colleagues keeping us connected and cyber safe at all times
Our aged care clients, moved swiftly as well and responded to the guidelines of state and federal government.
- Visits were significantly reduced as providers went into a “voluntary lockdown” or “visitor minimisation” strategies
- Virtual activities were encouraged such as the recently launched lifestyle program by Andrew Kerr Care
- Residents and families are helped to stay connected via video chats and phone calls and social media
- Community engagement continues to play an important role as school children create fun and creative messages for the residents
At Mirus Australia, we are 100% committed to #makingagedcarebetter with people, insights, and technology with a goal to improve the financial performance of aged care providers.
100% responsible. 100% resourceful. 100% remote.