Admit best fit residents into your facility, achieve higher room prices and save time across the admissions process.
Our accommodation service supports you to implement a competitive pricing strategy, manage a best practice admissions process through our Salesforce powered Admissions tool, train admissions staff and report on performance.
- Pin point optimal areas to build new facilities
- Identify your best marketing activities
- Understand, track and evaluate best fit residents (financial, social and clinical)
- Verify pricing position in the local market
- Compare prospective residents
- Identify the most effective lead sources
- Monitor the transition of bonds to RADs, DAPs or combinations
- Identify which prospects drop out and why
- Monitor achieved vs. planned room prices
- Real time reporting on financial KPI’s across each facility
Request a free Market Analysis Report (example only)
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
A changing landscape Several legislative reforms have resulted in key changes to, and the importance of, accommodation revenue in residential aged care facilities. What’s more, the reforms have resulted in greater amounts being billed to residents, for accommodation...
To kick start our new year, we attended the Leading Age Services Australia (LASA) innovAGEING launch, held in Canberra on 24 January 2018. innovAGEING is Australia’s national innovation network for the age services industry – a network of which Mirus Australia is a...
There’s been quite a lot of speculation of late in the aged care industry, particularly around the Residential Aged Care Reform and the announcement of the Review of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (R-ACFI). Much of this speculation is caused by uncertainty in the...