Understand the impacts of new Aged Care Act, new Regulatory Model and Strengthened Quality Standards to manage your organisation’s risk in 2024 and beyond.
Learn how they are all linked and what to expect in the Department of Health and Aged Care and Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission’s approach to regulation.
The Regulatory Reforms Explained workshop is designed for all residential aged care front-line staff, managers, executives and governing body members who are developing their knowledge of the upcoming legislative and regulatory changes.
Get 10% off when booking 3 or more participants
A half day virtual workshop and training
You’ll earn 3 CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in a live and interactive group workshop over Zoom
Who should attend?
Any team member involved in a residential aged care facility:
- Front line staff
- Governing Body members
Course dates available
More about this course
What are the benefits of attending?
- Connect with and learn from peers by sharing experiences and ideas
- Understand the key pragmatic and mindset expectations shift in the new Aged Care Act and new Regulatory Model
- Discover improvements and how to implement them in your organisation to support the transition to the Strengthened Quality Standards and improve outcomes for older people in your care
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited CPD points
- Understand the new Aged Care Act, new Regulatory Model, and Strengthened Quality Standards, how these are different to current expectations, and how these regulatory changes will be applied in residential aged care.
- Learn about the improvements and actions required due to these regulatory changes and how to implement them.
- Understand how Department and the Commission will regulate the sector in future, through data analysis, their risk-proportionate response, and risk monitoring approaches.
- Analyse your organisation’s performance against the new Aged Care Act, new Regulatory Model and Strengthened Quality Standards, as well as the consequences of non-compliance.
FAQ’s about the Quality Standards Explained workshop
Yes, participants should have a basic knowledge of residential Aged Care systems and processes.
Stay informed on future course dates
Subscribe to our monthly newsletters
Stay informed on the latest industry updates, news, and course updates.
Follow us on socials for the latest updates.