Learn how to work towards a sustainable roster that can balance care minute targets with AN-ACC funding while also maintain high quality care while also achieving sustainable productivity and performance for your organisation.
Developed for rostering teams and senior managers at each facility, this course will provide a thorough understanding of the reforming aged care landscape, as well as practical exercises to help you develop, implement, and sustain a roster that meets your care minute targets, while also maintaining high quality care for residents, supporting staff wellbeing, and achieving sustainable business performance – without periods of over-expenditure or poor compliance outcomes.
This course will also help attendees understand the broader aged care reforms agenda and how each of the reforms can impact ongoing roster management at your facility.
Get 10% off when booking 3 or more participants
You’ll earn 3 CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in an interactive and engaging virtual workshop
What are the benefits of attending?
- Expert knowledge through a three-hour session on how the AN-ACC funding model impact care minute targets and staff rosters.
- Understand mandatory care minute targets, direct care roles, facility’s care obligations, Quarterly Financial Reporting, Star Ratings – and how all of these can be supported through your rosters.
- Implementable practical strategies through scenario planning exercises.
- Discover your circle of control and circle of influence.
- Connect with colleagues in the sector to share experiences and practical steps to manage changes in the care minute targets over time.
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited CPD points.
Who should attend?
- Roster Managers and Administrators
- Facility Managers
- Care Managers
- AN-ACC Coordinators
- Human Resources teams
- People and Culture teams
Course dates available
- Confidence in how to develop and continually manage rosters for your facilities.
- Skills to achieve meaningful change in the organisation by straightening the coherence between care needs, care minute targets, staff wellbeing, rosters, reporting and funding.
- Ability to create and implement a roster to increase efficiency in staff and care management in your organisation.
- This course will show how to forecast and manage care minutes demand (in accordance with mandatory targets from October 2023) under AN-ACC funding
- You will learn new methods to roster under AN-ACC and learn how to leverage rostering, reporting, and funding technology to meet care minutes targets and residents’ care obligations.
FAQ’s about the Rostering and Care Minutes under AN-ACC Course
No prerequisites are necessary, but a working knowledge of rostering will be beneficial.
No pre-work necessary. Readings and supporting documents may be sent with the course but are not mandatory readings.
Three-hour Virtual Workshop – with wellbeing breaks – live, interactive session over Zoom platform.