Consumer choice is here. And to be competitive you need to understand your market. To be the number 1 choice and financially sustainable you must know your market, set the right price and set the right goals.
Having a sound revenue management plan for your Residential Accommodation Deposits (RADs) and Daily Accommodation Payments (DAPs) is important for long-term financial sustainability and operational effectiveness. This means:
- Setting a price based on your product and its ability to fulfil a need
- Being able to market and communicate the value of that price and its place in the local market, and
- Utilise RAD/DAP combinations to achieve optimal outcomes for the business and ultimately provide more choice to the consumer
Setting the right price. Understanding how your room price compares to similar rooms in your area is one key factor in attracting prospective residents.
Highlights from the Mirus Australia Accommodation Pricing report include:
- A list of facilities that are nearest to your facility
- A list of all room types and prices for those facilities
- Minimum, maximum and average prices for these facilities by room type
It is time-consuming to record this information. Prices inevitably change over time. At Mirus Australia, we utilise publicly available information from www.myagedcare.gov.au, creating a report tailored for your facility. We create this report for you really, really fast.
Please order your Mirus Australia Accommodation Pricing Report today. (We will invoice you later) This report is tailored to your facility for $250+GST.
We do offer generous discounts of more than 5 sites+
Please fill out the form below to order your tailored report.
Consumer choice is here. And to be competitive you need to understand your market.