Take your knowledge of AN-ACC to an advanced level
The AN-ACC Advanced course is split into two modules that will help you learn how to manage AN-ACC.
Module 1 focuses on understanding the financial and operational changes affected by AN-ACC, from funding through to rosters, including the Star Ratings.
Module 2 focuses on the clinical and quality framework of AN-ACC, learning to apply the assessments to achieve a classification outcome, and ensuring your clinical information is relevant.
Get 10% off when booking 3 or more participants
Two 3.5 hour modules to master the training with no pre-work
You’ll earn CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in a live and interactive group workshop over Zoom
2 learning modules over 2 days
Module 1 – Managing your Funding and Workforce
- The new funding model and how it works in practice
- New processes required and new accountabilities
- New KPIs and how to keep the processes on track
- Readiness for Mandatory Care Minutes in 1 Oct 2023 and beyond
- Other key reforms related to AN-ACC including star ratings
Module 2 – Clinical Assessment tool
- Deep dive into the AN-ACC Assessment tool
- The Reassessment and Appeals process
- Links to quality and accreditation
- Impact on admissions documentation and other processes
Who should attend?
Aged Care Executives and Business Professionals.
Funding Coordinators and Analysts.
Clinical Care and Quality Managers.
Course dates available
Stay informed on future course dates
Subscribe to our monthly newsletters
Stay informed on the latest industry updates, news, and course updates.
Follow us on socials for the latest updates.