Take your knowledge of AN-ACC to an advanced level
The AN-ACC Advanced course is split into two modules that will help you learn how to manage AN-ACC.
Module 1 focuses on understanding the financial and operational changes affected by AN-ACC, from funding through to rosters, including the Star Ratings.
Module 2 focuses on the clinical and quality framework of AN-ACC, learning to apply the assessments to achieve a classification outcome, and ensuring your clinical information is relevant.
Get 10% off when booking 3 or more participants
Two 3.5 hour modules to master the training with no pre-work
You’ll earn CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in a live and interactive group workshop over Zoom
2 learning modules over 2 days
Module 1 – Managing your Funding and Care Minutes
- The new funding model and how it works in practice
- New processes required and new accountabilities
- New KPIs and how to keep the processes on track
- Readiness for Mandatory Care Minutes in 1 Oct 2023 and beyond
- Other key reforms related to AN-ACC including star ratings
Module 2 – Clinical Assessment tool
- Deep dive into the AN-ACC Assessment tool
- The Reassessment and Appeals process
- Links to quality and accreditation
- Impact on admissions documentation and other processes
Who should attend?
Aged Care Executives and Business Professionals.
Funding Coordinators and Analysts.
Clinical Care and Quality Managers.
Choose from module 1 or 2 to book:
Stay informed on future course dates
Subscribe to our monthly newsletters
Stay informed on the latest industry updates, news, and course updates.
Follow us on socials for the latest updates.