Learn how a well-balanced roster maintaining high quality care can help your Aged Care facility achieve sustainable productivity and performance
Get the skills you need to develop, manage, and communicate a sustainable roster management plan
Developed for Roster Managers, this program will help you develop, implement, communicate, and sustain a roster management plan that maintains high quality care for residents; supports the wellbeing of staff (including yourself), and achieves sustainable facility productivity and performance.
This program has been designed to help attendees develop influencing skills that enable the clear articulation of the impact of rostering on residents, staff, and the facility/organisation.
Get 10% off when booking 3 or more participants
Self-managed learning coupled with two online workshops
You’ll earn 6 CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in an interactive and engaging virtual workshop
- Phase 1: Online pre-work to gain an understanding of current knowledge level
- Phase 2: A full day virtual workshop centred around care, wellbeing, and performance
- Phase 3: A follow-up 3-hour virtual workshop to evaluate and reflect on how the workshop
actions were put in place.
Who should attend?
- Roster Managers and Administrators
- Facility Managers
- Care Managers
- ACFI Coordinators
Matt, Rostering Essentials participant, 2021
Julie, Rostering Essentials participant, 2021
Carl, Rostering Essentials participant, 2021
Claire, Rostering Essentials participant, 2021
Course dates available
More about this course
What are the benefits of attending?
- Learn how to broaden the link between ACFI and AN-ACC Funding, care needs and staff rosters.
- Understand how to put a spotlight on the roles involved in rostering and how this supports both resident care needs and the wellbeing of staff.
- Discover your circle of influence and control.
- Connect with colleagues in the field to share experiences and practical steps to manage change.
- Be expertly guided through a three-week program, testing, and implementing changes, and experiencing on-the-job practice
- Learn how to prepare and implement a rostering management action plan
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited CPD points
- Confidence in how to communicate and positively influence stakeholders in roster management withinyour area of control
- Skills to change results in the organisation by straightening the coherence between care needs, staff, rosters and funding
- Mastery to clearly articulate the impact of rostering on residents, staff, and the facility or organisation
- Ability to create and implement a plan to increase efficiency in rostering management in your facilityor organisation
FAQ’s about the Rostering Essentials program
No prerequisites are necessary, but a working knowledge of rostering will be beneficial.
You will need to complete a pre-work webform and submit at least 3 days in advance of the first
workshop. The form will be sent to you at the time of your registration.
Stay informed on future course dates
Sign up to receive monthly newsletter updates on our courses.
Follow us on socials for the latest updates.