Take your knowledge of the residential aged care admissions process further
An intermediate course for residential aged care team members involved in the admissions process, from the initial enquiry to the day of admission.
Learn about the admissions role and responsibilities, the financial context, value propositions, pipeline management, facility funding, and occupancy. Improve your understanding of today’s consumer and how to build better customer relationships.
Limited time 2-4-1 offer, register two participants and pay for one. Bookings must be made in pairs to qualify.
Get 10% off when booking 3 or more participants.
6 hour online session with breaks
You’ll earn 6 CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in a live and interactive group workshop over Zoom
- Financial context of admissions
- Admissions process and consumer engagement
- Supporting the consumer journey
- Building consumer relationships
Who should attend?
- Residential aged care admissions team members
- Care managers
- Facility managers
- Consumer relations staff
- Call centre or reception
- Marketing and business development team members
Mark, Art of Admissions participant
Rose, Art of Admissions participant
Ben, Art of Admissions participant
Course dates available
More about this course
What are the benefits of attending?
- Become a master of the admissions process and consumer engagement
- Improve the conversion rate and customer experience
- Support the consumer journey and selecting the right residents for your facility
- Gain an ability to align your value proposition to market requirements with buyers’ motivations
- Understand today’s consumer and key components to developing consumer engagement for pipeline management
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited CPD points
- Understand how aged care is funded, the fee structure and the support classifications
- How to conduct a ‘prospect needs assessment’ and evaluate ‘the fit’ for your organisation
- Recognise different care and financial situations and how to support the consumer in the decision-making process
- Understand the role of sales in the admissions process and then apply the sales methodology for engaging prospects in sales discussions and tours
- Apply sales methodology for closing sales in shortlist management
- Learn how to build lasting consumer relationships
FAQ’s about the Art of Admissions course
Participants should have a basic knowledge of the admissions process in residential aged care.
There are no pre-readings required for this course. However, for those new to admissions, it would be
useful to ask within your organisation and get a basic understanding of:
• What is your organisation’s admissions strategy?
• How does the admissions process work in your facility? From the first point of contact to tours, to admission.
• What guidelines or checklists does your facility use for admissions?
• How does your facility keep track of consumers through the admissions process?
1 Day: 6 hours Virtual Workshop – with wellbeing breaks
Live, interactive sessions over Zoom.
You will receive precise instructions when you register your participation.