12 CPD points
4 Learning Blocks
Why should you attend?
Learn about your role and responsibilities in relation to the admissions process, pipeline management, facility funding, and occupancy. Improve your understanding of today’s consumer and how to build better customer relationships to improve conversion.
CPD Points: 12
– Recent Participant, 2020 –
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a basic knowledge of the admissions process in residential aged care.
What will I learn?
- Understand how aged care is funded, the fee structure and support classifications
- Learn how to conduct a prospect needs assessment and evaluate ‘the fit’ for your organisation
- Recognise different care and financial situations and support the consumer in the decision-making process
- Understand today’s consumer and key components to developing consumer engagement for pipeline management
- Apply sales methodology for engaging prospects in sales discussions and tours
- Analyse your organisation’s value proposition against buying motivators in a competitive market
- Apply sales methodology for closing sales in shortlist management
And let’s break down the learning blocks for you
- Block 1: Financial context of admissions
- Block 2: Admissions process and consumer engagement
- Block 3: Supporting the consumer journey
- Block 4: Building consumer relationships
How much is this course?
$795 + GST per person.
$695 + GST per person for group bookings of 3+ more people
Art of Admissions Course – Intensive – 2 Days (16 Nov 2021)
Join us on the following dates and times:
Day 1 – Blocks 1 + 2 – Tue 16 Nov 2021 – 10:00am to 4:00pm AEST
Day 2 – Blocks 3 + 4 – Wed 17 Nov 2021 – 10:00am to 4:00pm AESTPlease contact us for more information or to download the brochure
12 in stock