Take your knowledge of AN-ACC to an advanced level
Module 1 focuses on understanding the financial and operational changes affected by AN-ACC, including the relationship between other government reforms, and the impact on your business units.
A 3 hour module to master the training with no pre-work
You’ll earn CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in a live and interactive group workshop over Zoom
- Key Reforms related to AN-ACC
- The new funding model
- Impact on business units and processes
- Moving towards Oct 2022 readiness
Who should attend?
Aged Care Executives and Business Professionals.
Funding Coordinators and Analysts.
Clinical Care and Quality Managers.
Course dates available – Module 1
More about this course
What are the benefits of attending?
- Gain tools to analyse your financial wellbeing
- Educate your staff and help them prepare for change
- Update your internal processes
- Identify gaps in your data, systems and reporting
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited CPD points
- Understand the gaps between your current and future operating model
- Acquire the relevant knowledge on AN-ACC to mobilise your teams for change
- Assess whether you have the tools needed to prepare your organisations
- Identify the phases and workstreams needed to develop a roadmap to October 2022
FAQ’s about our AN-ACC Advanced course
It would be beneficial to have attended the Mirus Academy course – AN-ACC Essentials to take this advanced course
There are no readings or pre-work required for this course.
What is the format of this course?
Modules available for purchase individually or as a package
Each module is:
One virtual Session run over 3 hours
The course runs online in a live session over Zoom platform.
You will receive instructions when you register your participation.
Stay informed on future course dates
Sign up to receive monthly newsletter updates on our courses.
Follow us on socials for the latest updates.