Increase your knowledge of the current quality standards and the revised quality standards to improve your organisation’s compliance
Develop your knowledge of both the current quality standard and the revised Quality Standards. Learn how they are linked, what to expect during an Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission assessment and consequences of non-compliance.
The Quality Standards Explained workshop is suitable for Residential Aged Care team members who are developing knowledge of the Aged Care quality standard and those who are seeking to understand the revised Quality Standards.
Get 10% off when booking 3 or more participants
A half day virtual workshop and training
You’ll earn 4 CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in a live and interactive group workshop over Zoom
- Module 1: Overview of the Aged care Quality Standards
- Module 2: Compliance – current Standards
- Module 3: Upcoming changes to the Quality Standards
- Module 4: Overview of the revised Quality Standards
Who should attend?
Any team member involved in an Aged Care Residential home, traditionally:
- Registered Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- AN-ACC coordinators and managers
- Care Managers
- Facility Managers
Course dates available
More about this course
What are the benefits of attending?
- Connect with peers in the field to share experiences and practical ideas
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the Service Compliance Rating and the expectations during a site visit
- Discover how other organisations apply the quality standards and how you can implement improvements in your organisation to support the transition to the revised Quality Standards
- Apply the Aged Care Quality Standards in practice to improve outcomes for consumers
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited CPD points
- Understand how the Aged Care Quality Standards are applied in Residential Aged Care
- Learn about the revised Quality Standards and how you can move towards compliance
- Learn why the quality standards are in place and the key areas of each Quality Standard
- Analyse your organisation’s performance against the Aged Care Quality Standards and the consequences of non-compliance
- Develop knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Commission’s expectations during site visits
FAQ’s about the Quality Standards Explained workshop
Yes, participants should have a basic knowledge of residential Aged Care systems and processes.
Yes, this course has readings and a short pre-work survey that must be completed before attending. It is
sent at the time of registration.
Phase 1 Pre-workshop survey to be completed prior to attendance
Phase 2 is a virtual 4 hour workshop
Stay informed on future course dates
Subscribe to our monthly newsletters
Stay informed on the latest industry updates, news, and course updates.
Follow us on socials for the latest updates.