AN-ACC Advanced - Clinical Assessment tool (Module 2)
Learn the clinical and quality framework of AN-ACC, how to achieve a classification outcome with relevant information
Take your knowledge of AN-ACC to an advanced level
Module 2 focuses on the clinical and quality framework of AN-ACC, learning to apply the assessments to achieve a classification outcome, and ensuring your clinical information is relevant.
Get 10% off when booking 3 or more participants
A 3.5 hour module to master the training with no pre-work
You’ll earn CPD points and receive a certificate of attendance
Participate in a live and interactive group workshop over Zoom
- Deep dive into the AN-ACC Assessment tool
- The Reassessment and Appeals process
- Links to quality and accreditation
- Impact on admissions documentation and other processes
Who should attend?
Aged Care Executives and Business Professionals
Funding Coordinators and Analysts
Clinical Care and Quality Managers
Facility and Operations managers
Data Managers and Business Analysts
Course dates available – Module 2
More about this course
What are the benefits of attending?
- Advance your clinical AN-ACC process
- Acquire clarity of what is involved with the new funding assessments
- Gain insights into the assessment process to prepare for shadow assessments, reassessments, and new admissions
- Connect with peers in the field to share experiences and practical steps
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited CPD points
- Articulate your understanding of why the aged care funding tool is changing and understand key changes
- Demonstrate your understanding of the AN-ACC funding model and the clinical assessments of AN-ACC
- Identify opportunities to share your knowledge of AN-ACC with others at your facility/organisation
FAQ’s about our AN-ACC Advanced course
It would be beneficial to have attended the Mirus Academy course – AN-ACC Essentials to take this advanced course
There are no readings or pre-work required for this course.
What is the format of this course?
Modules available for purchase individually or as a package
Each module is:
One virtual Session run over 3.5 hours
The course runs online in a live session over Zoom platform.
You will receive instructions when you register your participation.
Stay informed on future course dates
Subscribe to our monthly newsletters
Stay informed on the latest industry updates, news, and course updates.
Follow us on socials for the latest updates.