The ACFI Advanced Course is for aged care professionals who compile, complete and/or submit ACFI appraisal packs. For example ACFI Coordinators, ACFI Champions and Facility Managers.
Why should you attend?
You will gain a deep understanding of the end-to-end ACFI process, the relevant business roles and gain familiarisation of the validations process.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of the ACFI framework prior to attending this course.
What will I learn?
- The end-to-end process and timing of ACFI appraisals
- Key ACFI business rules to complete and submit appraisals
- Strategies to plan mandatory and voluntary submissions
- In-depth review of each ACFI question, ratings and supporting documentation
- Quality checking appraisal packs prior to submission
- The validations process and strategies to prepare and appeal
- Reconciling Medicare payments
How much is this course?
$795 + GST per person
$750 + GST per person for group bookings of 3+ more people
Please register your interest for further information and/or to confirm your booking.
Where is this course being held?
Melbourne Business School, 200 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053