For Aged care professionals who compile, complete and/or submit ACFI appraisal packs like ACFI coordinators, Facility Managers, Nurses, ACFI Managers
Why should you attend?
Our ACFI Essentials and Validations In Action courses combined. Gain an understanding of the end-to-end ACFI process, the relevant business roles and familiarisation with the validation process
CPD Points? 12
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of the ACFI framework prior to attending this course
What will I learn?
- Understand the end-to-end process and timings of ACFI appraisals
- Learn the key ACFI business rules to complete and submit appraisals
- Explore strategies to plan mandatory and voluntary submissions
- Gain a deep understanding of the 12 ACFI questions, coding, assessments and supporting documentation
- Apply the quality checking process to appraisal packs prior to submission
- Understand the validations process including strategies to prepare and appeal downgrades
- Learn how to reconcile Medicare payments
How much is this course?
$795 + GST per person
Join us on the following dates and times:
Day 1 Tuesday 12th May from 2:30pm to 5:30pm AEST
Day 2 Wednesday 13th May from 2:30pm to 5:30pm AEST
Day 3 Tuesday 19th May from 2:30pm to 5:30pm AEST
Day 4 Wednesday 20th May from 2:30pm to 5:30pm AEST
Out of stock