The ACFI Advanced Course is for aged care professionals who compile, complete and/or submit ACFI appraisal packs. For example ACFI Coordinators, ACFI Champions and Facility Managers.
Why should you attend?
You will gain a deep understanding of the end-to-end ACFI process, the relevant business roles and gain familiarisation of the validations process.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of the ACFI framework prior to attending this course.
What will I learn?
- The end-to-end process and timing of ACFI appraisals
- Key ACFI business rules to complete and submit appraisals
- Strategies to plan mandatory and voluntary submissions
- In-depth review of each ACFI question, ratings and supporting documentation
- Quality checking appraisal packs prior to submission
- The validations process and strategies to prepare and appeal
- Reconciling Medicare payments
How much is this course?
$795 + GST per person
$750 + GST per person for group bookings of 3+ more people
Join us on the wharf at Mirus Australia, Pyrmont, NSW on:
Day 1: Tuesday 3rd March 2020 from 9:30 – 4:30pm and
Day 2: Wednesday 4th March 2020 from 9:30pm – 4:30pm
Please BOOK NOW or contact us for more information.