If you need a hand with ACFI management, the team at Mirus Australia can help.
We can share our in-depth knowledge of the ACFI with you and your staff, to ensure your funding reflects the care needs of your residents, that your claims have the correct evidence minimising any risks from a validation, and overall to help you feel more confident with the ACFI.
We provide you with the tools and resources you need to prioritise ACFI, and regularly check in to make sure your business is on track. Partnering with Mirus Australia for your ACFI management allows you and your staff to spend more time looking after your residents.
There are a number of pros and cons to outsourcing or partnering with another organisation, which you should take into consideration when deciding if this option is right for your aged care facility.
– It's cost-efficient. You won't have to employ as many in-house staff to oversee ACFI, which means you don't have to worry about recruitment, salary and other such costs.
– It can save you time. As mentioned earlier, the hours you currently spend fulfilling your ACFI obligations can be put to better use – such as making improvements to your business – if you enlist the services of an offsite team.
– It reduces the chance of mistakes occurring. Mirus Australia's staff are experts in the ACFI, and can ensure you are ticking all the boxes and getting the most funding possible for your residents
– You get access to best in class advice and tools. Mirus has developed specific tools and reporting to support a facility's ACFI management activities. You can also chat to our experts whenever you have a question on ACFI.
– It's change. Moving from a totally in-house model to a partnering approach requires a different mindset from staff, and some may find this hard to get used to. Making sure everyone is clear on their role is key to prevent duplication of activities.
– You are the expert on your business. You will always know more about your aged care facility and residents than we do. However, our knowledge will grow over time so there will be an investment in time for both parties to get the most out of the relationship.